5901 East 7th Street
Industry: Allied / Clinical
Job Number: 78332
Loyal Source Government Services is currently hiring a Polysomnographer at the VAMC near Long Beach, CA to work as a civilian contractor.
M-F, day shift.
Days are 10 hrs shift starting at 730 am
For more information please contact Donald Bowles at 407-248-4364 or via email at email@example.com
- Must possess a current, active, full and unrestricted license or registration as a Physical Therapist from a state of the United States, the District of Columbia, the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, or a territory of the United States.
- A Registered Polysomnographer Technologist (RPSGT) with current certification.
- Maintains a current CPR (cardiopulmonary resuscitation) card.
- Maintains current proficiency and competency standards for hospital and service.
- Work is primarily performed in patient care areas, in-patient and outpatient. Extensive interaction with patients and staff is involved.
- Knowledge of Home Sleep Monitoring is a plus.
If you are not interested in this location, please let us know what opportunities you would be interested in as we get new positions throughout the country daily. Feel free to forward this to anyone who may be interested in working with the military or the VA as a contracted civilian, as we do offer a referral bonus.
For more information go to our website www.loyalsource.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other positions currently open.