Job Number: 75709
Direct Hire Opportunity
Loyal Source' s Direct Hire Division is hiring a Principal Architect to work for our client in Orlando, FL
Our client is a well-established, nationally recognized Architectural & Engineering firm. With a passion for what they do and a dedicated staff, this firm has continued to prosper for decades.
For more information and to apply, please contact Mary Varouh via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
ABOUT THE POSITION
- Capable of leading a business unit by balancing the core competencies of the technical, financial and administrative leads.
- Aptitude for creation and management of complete Business Plans including Financial, Staffing, Marketing and Business Development.
- Promotes company philosophy, culture, vision outward to our clients and community.
- Represent the company as an active industry leader (conference presenters, keynote speakers, panel hosts, etc.)
- Expertise in a sector to understand market conditions, direct business development activities and project this expertise to clients.
- Represents the company strategy, goals, core values, mission statement inward.
- Demonstrate measurable progress toward lifelong learning for themselves and those around them (teaching, formal education, certifications)
- Directness (An ability to handle challenging conversations with staff and clients as the last line of defense for design solutions)
- Maturity (Proven ability to conduct employee evaluations toward employee’ s improvement objectives including creation of an action plan to retain or dismiss underperforming employees within his/her operating directorate.)
- Integrity (Illustrates integrity and forthright judgement in all decisions with an expectation to coach and train staff to do the same.)
- Adaptability (The ability to handle continual change while maintaining a grasp on the mission and vision of the directorate and company.)
- Cultural awareness (Illustrate a history of cultural awareness with the ability to collaborate with a diverse group of minds and professionals with differing opinions.?
- 12-15 years of related experience
- Professional degree (Master or Bachelor) in Architecture from an accredited program
- Registered Architect
- Must have the ability to maintain existing client relationships and build new client relationships
- Strong leadership, organization, communication and relationship management skills
- Experience leading, managing and mentoring multiple project teams
- Experience negotiating project scope and fees and consultants' scopes and fees