Job Number: 76847
Due to growth and customer demand, our client is opening an office in the San Francisco Bay area and is actively seeking a Principal Architect to open and lead the office.
The Principal Architect will oversee all client relations, including project team performance and overall client satisfaction.
The ideal candidate will posses
- 12-15 years of related experience
- Professional degree (Master or Bachelor) in Architecture from an accredited program
- Registered Architect in California
- Must have the ability to maintain existing client relationships and build new client relationships
- Strong leadership, organization, communication and relationship management skills
- Experience leading, managing and mentoring multiple project teams
- Experience negotiating project scope and fees and consultants' scopes and fees
About the firm
Nationally recognized design firm, registered in 49 states, that brings together a diverse team of planners, architects, engineers, designers, and support staff driven by the goal to understand our clients and their needs and deliver exceptional design solutions.
Founded in 1978 / 250+ employees / 4 offices / Registered in 49 states
For more information on this position, please contact Carlos Castillo at 407-591-3116 or email@example.com