Job Number: 79860
Loyal Source Technical Services Division is seeking a Program Manager to manage a large program in New York, NY.
The Program Manager will be responsible for formulating and enforcing work standards, assigning contractor schedules, reviewing work discrepancies, supervising contractor personnel and communicating policies, purposes, and goals of the organization to subordinates.
For more information, please contact Chris Myers at 407-930-8546 or send a resume to email@example.com.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- The Program Manager shall be responsible for overall management of the Contract, to include managing all Contractor staff and assisting the customers in developing remediation standards for Senate state offices.
- Develop and implement processes for coordinating with outside federal agencies, to include but not limited to, the General Services Administration and the Federal Protective Service (FPS) as well as coordination processes between the FPS MegaCenter responsible for monitoring the site and the Contractor central monitoring station.
- Provide a single point of contact for billing on all invoices to the customer; prepare and provide Contractor estimates for task orders and/or change orders; maintain purchase order tracking for all Contractor provided services; ensuring the overall program is operated within budget; reviewing and presenting new equipment for review by the customer for possible inclusion in the security design; working with local Contractor branches to ensure the customers standards are followed; preparing and presenting quarterly programmatic status reports to the customer; and preparing and presenting weekly and quarterly status reports for all ongoing projects.
- Responsible for planning, directing, and monitoring all program activities, including technical performance and financial profitability under the terms and conditions of the government contractual specifications and requirements to ensure optimum profit and customer satisfaction. Program Manager will ensure Senior Program Manager and Leadership receive information and reports on key metrics and deliverables and any potential issues.
- Responsible for formulating and enforcing work standards, assigning contractor schedules, reviewing work discrepancies, supervising contractor personnel and communicating policies, purposes, and goals of the organization to subordinates. Must direct efforts to ensure contractual and corporate compliance of work performed.
- Providing leadership to train and direct multi-disciplined technical and administrative personnel (including subcontractors) to resolve engineering, administrative and field issues occurring during project implementation and installation.
- Possess corporate operational authority to make financial and operational decisions without the consultation of others.
- Coach and mentor technical and project team members on effective project management practices and techniques.
- Negotiating with customers to obtain additional business, identifying and pursuing new opportunities for contract revenue growth. With senior leadership, manages/directs efforts for program growth or new opportunities.
- Leads work teams in a continuous improvement environment with quality tools, behaviors and practices.
- Work with Human Resources to ensure compliance with Corporate and Human Resources policies and procedures.
- Bachelor’ s Degree in Security Management, Business, or Project Management Required
- Project Manager Professional (PMP) required
- Ten (10) years in the security industry and five (5) years as Program Manager or Director of a national account program
- Preferred experience includes management of projects that included design, installation, testing, servicing, and integration of complex systems and subsystems.
- These five years of specialized experience also include an additional requirement of at least a 5-year period of experience managing large ($2M or greater) government service contracts nationwide.
- Proven leadership capabilities with progressive management experience in physical and large integrated security projects either working for the government or for a large corporation doing business with the Federal government.
- Strong demonstrated ability in managing security programs, budgets and requirements within the Federal sector.
- Working knowledge of Federal government contracting regulatory and compliance topics.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and disciplines.
- Risk management/decision making skills.
- Ability to effectively manage and motivate team members.
- Ability to budget, perform financial analysis, prepare reports with focus on meeting financial targets.
- Demonstrated problem solving ability.
- Ability to interact effectively and be a team player at all levels of the organization.
- Excellent presentation skills, oral and written communication skills.
- Travel may be required in support of program.
If you are not interested in this location, please let us know what opportunities you would be interested in as we get new positions throughout the country daily. Feel free to forward this to anyone who may be interested in this position, as we do offer a referral bonus.
For more information go to our website www.loyalsource.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other positions currently open.