Job Number: 76502
Direct Hire Opportunity
Loyal Source' s Direct Hire Division is seeking an Program Manager for our client located in Palm Bay, FL
For more information and to apply, please contact Lindsey Wolf at 407-868-8974 or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
About the Company:
Supporting government and commercial clients, our client provides mission-critical solutions to connect, inform and protect the world. They are a proven leader in tactical communications, electronic warfare, avionics, air traffic management, space and intelligence, and weather solutions.
About the Position:
- Leads internal program team, and monitors all program activities to ensure compliance with product specifications, performance requirements, schedules and cost commitments.
- Manages programs through the integration of Earned Value Management System (EVMS) processes and procedures.
- Proposal manager for Follow-on production Lots and ECPs by leading proposal effort from Kickoff, PCR, Pricing reviews and cost proposal submittal.
- Participates in the negotiation of contract and contract changes.
- Identifies existing or potential program risks and obtains solutions, such as allocation of resources or changing contractual specifications.
- Ensures that all required staffing resources are available for the program.
- Participates in and contributes to internal cost, schedule, and technical reporting requirements.
- Oversees the generation, quality and timeliness of all written customer deliverables and reports.
- Interacts directly with, and fosters an excellent working relationship with Customers
- Requires a Bachelor’ s degree in Engineering, or another technical field and at least 5 plus years of related experience
- Experience with the Business Acquisition Process while working within an organization handling government contracts
- Good working knowledge of Earned Value Management System (EVMS)
- Experience with Risk and Change Management
- Experience leading Cross functional teams and interfacing with customers directly
- Experience supporting and leading proposals
- Ability to obtain Secret Clearance
Preferred Additional Skills:
- MBA or Masters in Industrial, Electrical or Mechanical Engineering
- Ability to communicate in a thorough, clear, and timely manner which supports information sharing and goal achievement
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Strong leadership skills
- Self-motivated and accountable
- Ability to develop broad, cooperative relationships with numerous groups and individuals, even when having no direct authority over them.