12612 Challenger Parkway
Job Number: 78076
Loyal Source is currently looking for a Program Support Specialist to work at our corporate office in Orlando, FL.
This position will provide mission critical, integrated, operational support for the Deputy Program Management & Program Management infrastructure essentials. The major support areas in this position are Deputy Program Manager & Program Management assistance, operations and maintenance at the task order level, identifying qualified healthcare professional with a focus on retention, security process and reporting functions to support to our active duty Military and families and act as a liaison between Program Management, Recruitment staff and external associates.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND BASIC DUTIES
- Lead for contractor support to a DoD or VA Program Office.
- Supports the Deputy Program Management and/or Program Management Team who is the direct representative for the Loyal Source Organization and the DoD/VA client.
- Conducts clinical interviews to evaluate if compliance and required qualifications are met with client standards.
- Supports teams of contract personnel at multiple locations through the US.
- Assists in the development and enforcement work standards.
- Responsible for the retention of processing candidates through the credentialing, security and reporting functions prior to the candidate start date. This includes weekly communication to all candidates including phone calls, texting capabilities and e-mail communication as well as system documentation.
- Provides quality assurance, communicates goals, objectives, and policies.
- Assists in the supervision and direction external staff on a daily basis.
- Transitions incumbent candidates from previous contract to our Loyal Source contract including contract negotiations, employment paperwork, qualifying documents, etc.
- Success is partially measured by number calls made daily/weekly, database documentation and thoroughness of candidate education, managing task order tracking and document maintenance.
- Assists overall security clearance and start date information to increase revenue streams for individual task orders.
EDUCATION/CERTIFICATION: BA/BS required
- Knowledge and understanding of the current issues and climate within the Government Healthcare Staffing industry including DOD and VA.
- A minimum of 1 year of demonstrated professional experience in the healthcare staffing, healthcare administration, defense acquisition process, DOD program management assistance, program management, technical, or business management is required.
- Demonstrated knowledge of DOD/VA program management, technical, or business management is preferred.
- Demonstrated understanding of DOD/VA program analysis support is required, as is knowledge of DOD/VA systems acquisition in technical and/or programmatic areas.
EXPERIENCE REQUIRED: A strong team player with superb interpersonal skills.
- Must possess and exercise diplomatic tact and have the capability and capacity to develop and manage complex business relationships with multiple organizations
- Communicates and works well with others in a team environment.
- Enthusiastic, competitive, results-driven and solutions-orientated with a strong work ethic and integrity.
- Superior organizational, presentation and negotiation skills.
- Ability to thrive in a challenging environment requiring high degree of deadline-driven productivity, commitment, adaptability, communication, initiative and follow-through.
- Effective time management skills, with strong organization and prioritization abilities.
- Competent in the use of MS Word and Excel.
We offer a competitive base salary and a full benefits package including health, STD & life insurance as well as optional dental, vision, LTD and a 401(k) plan.
Direct applicants only please, no agencies. LSGS does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firm recruiters.
LSGS prohibits discrimination against any employee or applicant for employment based on race, color, religion, creed, sex, national origin, age, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other protected characteristic consideration protected under applicable federal, state, or local laws.
LSGS is an Equal Opportunity Employer