3601 Eisenhower Ave
Job Number: 82737
Loyal Source Technical Services Division is seeking a Project Administrator for a contract position based in Alexandria, VA.
For more information, please contact Michael Guercio at 407-868-8967 or send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Responsible for data collection and input into multiple systems on a daily basis.
- Collate daily installation and service progress reports from Regional Project Managers and share with Program Manager for TSA delivery.
- Manage administrative tasks supporting physical security installations on a government site.
- Support the entire PMO team with service ticket initiation, service ticket status and scheduling, inventory database entry and management, and installation project administrative setup and initiation.
- Alleviate the administrative and data entry tasks for the PMO team so that each PMO role may focus on their main position duties.
- Needs to be familiar with the MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- 1 – 2 years coordination experience in Physical Security is preferred although experience in construction, electrical or systems integration is acceptable.
- Knowledge of access control systems (Hirsch and Casi Rusco preferred), HSPD12, CCTV both analog and IP based, intercom systems, and intrusion detection systems is preferred but not required.
- Security Industry experience will be weighted higher than none.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and the ability to adapt well to changes and manage multiple tasks is required.
- Attention to detail and organization is required.
- Key differentiators: a willingness to learn new systems, process improvement suggestions, team focused, positive attitude.
For more information go to our website www.loyalsource.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other positions currently open.
Loyal Source does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.