Job Number: 76575
Loyal Source Technical Services Division is seeking multiple Project Area Superintendents to work with our client in Merritt Island, FL. They will each have a specific area of responsibility: Structural, Mechanical/Engineering/Plumbing, Civil and Finishes.
For more information, please contact Doug Smith at 407-868-8978 or send a resume here email@example.com.
- The Project Superintendent will be responsible for all construction activities for their specific area of work for the project.
- The Project Area Superintendent will also work closely with the General Superintendent Project Manager, Project Engineer, and Quality Control Manager to ensure timely and quality completion of construction process.
- Specific project roles require supervision of labor force and subcontractors, scheduling, daily logs documenting construction activities and knowledge of interpreting and providing information from the construction drawings to subcontractors.
- 1-5 years as a Construction Superintendent
- Develop and maintain short-term schedules
- Thoroughly understand the construction documents
- Manage labor force and subcontractors
- Provide leadership in the safety and accident prevention programs
- Document daily construction activities
- Previous experience coordinating and directing trades
If you are not interested in this location, please let us know what opportunities you would be interested in as we get new positions throughout the country daily. Feel free to forward this to anyone who may be interested in this position, as we do offer a referral bonus.
For more information go to our website www.loyalsource.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other positions currently open.