Job Number: 80860
Loyal Source’ s Direct Hire Division has partnered with a rapidly-growing architecture/interiors firm to hire an exceptional Project Coordinator to expand it' s team in Charleston, SC
- Salary commensurate with ability and experience
- Annual performance/pay reviews
- Bonus potential
- Comprehensive benefits including:
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Tons of other Work Place Perks!
- Produce Permit Drawings Sets (Schematic Design thru Construction Documents) using Revit for a large client that builds all over the country.
- Demonstrate attention to detail and ability to learn to put together a set of drawings in a thoughtful way taking into consideration design and emphasis on deadlines at all times.
- Demonstrate ability to coordinate projects with consultants
- While path to licensure is encouraged there are various career growth opportunities the firm supports.
- BS/BA in architecture or interior design or construction background required
- 1 - 3 years of experience
- Proficiency in Revit and Bluebeam is a plus but not required.
- Ability to work as a team member and meet deadlines with accuracy
- Ability to multi-task
- Self-directed; high energy level; high degree of personal initiative
- Good judgment and personal maturity
- Professional image and presence
For more information on this opportunity, please contact Mary Varouh at 407-591-3121 or email@example.com
If you feel this opportunity is not right for you, please pass along this information and visit our website at www.loyalsource.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other current and future positions.