Job Number: 80129
Loyal Source’ s Direct Hire Division has partnered with a nationally recognized design firm to hire a Project Manager to work in Orlando, FL.
Our client is a well-established, nationally recognized Architectural & Engineering firm. With a passion for what they do and a dedicated staff, this firm has continued to prosper for decades.
For more information on this opportunity, please contact Lindsey Wolf at 407-868-8974 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Enjoy where you work - Workspace options, flexible hours, coffee and soda machines, collaboration work areas
- Skills and Training - In-house training and lunch-and-learn seminars, Career Development, Tuition assistance/reimbursement, Project Management certification program
- Socialization - Company Social events, Team-sponsored sports, In-office games/competitions
- Community Involvement - Charitable events and Supported causes
- Full Benefit Package – 401K with company match, medical, dental, flexible spending account, life insurance, short/long term disability, flu shots, massages, PTO and paid holidays.
ABOUT THE POSITION
- Project managers are change agents
- Responsibility and Accountability for the Project
- Defines Project Roles and Responsibilities
- Performs Project Tracking
- Adopts Project Management Best Practices
- Makes Things Happen
- Promotes Customer Involvement
- Applies Lessons Learned from Recent Projects
- Encourages and Supports Escalations
- Promotes Good Working Relationships
- Is an active mentor
- Influences Effective Change & Quality Control
- Drives Decision-Making to Lowest Level Possible
- Consensus and Contingency
- Maintain detailed records
- Manages to Project Priorities
- Bachelor’ s Degree in Project Management, Architecture or Related Field
- PMP certification preferred
- 10+ years of project management experience – preferably from an Architectural/ Engineering environment
- (Construction related environment to also be considered if position was in a PM role)
- Ability to create and establish project schedules, budgets, projections and project plans
- Proficient in MS Office applications, MS Project and Blue beam/Adobe
If you feel this opportunity is not right for you, please pass along this information and visit our website at www.loyalsource.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other current and future positions.