Job Number: 81772
Loyal Source’ s Direct Hire Division has partnered with a rapidly-growing architecture/interiors firm to hire an exceptional Project Manager to expand it' s team in Charlotte, NC
- Paid vacation, holiday, and sick days
- 401(k) Plan
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and voluntary Life and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Professional Development Training
ABOUT THE POSITION
We are seeking a production-oriented architect capable of leading a team focused on a major corporate client in fields such as financial, healthcare, hotel/hospitality, or retail.
The successful candidate will be a highly productive working architect with demonstrated skills in conceptualizing and adapting design templates that will enable efficient completion of sequential projects. Strong process-management skills and the ability to make effective use of support staff in completing multiple projects in an accurate and timely way.
- Produce high-quality drawings using Autodesk Revit. 3-D rendering software knowledge a plus.
- Work as a productive member of a team that is focused on ongoing, sequential projects for large clients.
- Demonstrate attention to detail and strive for consistent quality while supporting team schedules and deadlines.
- Demonstrate personal initiative and ability to support co-workers by using IT skills to troubleshoot tech problems and develop improved methods and processes.
- Invest consistent time in professional growth activities as part of a career path that leads toward licensing as a professional architect.
- BS/BA in architecture required; MS/MA Degree a plus.
- Licensed Architect a plus.
- Excellent skills in Autodesk Revit; broad IT skills a strong plus
- Ability to work as a team member to achieve high output levels.
- Self-directed; high energy level; high degree of personal initiative.
- Good judgment and personal maturity.
- Professional image and presence.
For more information on this opportunity, please contact Lindsey Wolf 407-868-8978 or email@example.com
If you feel this opportunity is not right for you, please pass along this information and visit our website at www.loyalsource.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other current and future positions.