510 S. Wilmington Street
Job Number: 77389
Loyal Source’ s Direct Hire Division has partnered with a leading Design firm to hire a Project Manager – Interior Design in Raleigh, NC.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
- Connects communities through design by creating places that bring people, neighborhoods, cities and regions together.
- Multi-disciplinary practice brings together professionals in architecture, landscape architecture, planning, interior design and procurement management serving the Mid-Atlantic and Southeast regions.
- Competitive salary commensurate with qualifications and experience and an outstanding Employee Benefits Package to promote wellness, work/life balance and financial security for our valued team including:
- Medical and Dental plans
- Paid vacation, personal days, sick days and holidays
- Leadership opportunities and a structured leadership path
ABOUT THE POSITION
- Generate interior design concepts and design finalization
- Generate and manage development of construction documents
- Create furniture layouts and selections for each project
- Selections of furniture, fixtures and accessories for our procurement process
- Generate and present concepts, interior finish drawings, furniture drawings and presentation boards
- Answer construction questions and RFIs and prepare and issue Addendums as necessary
- Complete projects on schedule and within established budget
- Conduct programming interviews with the client
- Coordinate multiple projects simultaneously
- Portfolio of relevant work and references required.
- Bachelor’ s degree in Interior Design or Interior Architecture
- 10+ years Interior Design experience
- Experience in multifamily, hospitality and/or commercial projects preferred
- Ability to direct project teams in all phases of work in various phases of Interior Design projects, including; project analysis and programming through design construction documents and construction administration
- Coordinates engineering consultant’ s work to ensure compliance with design solution and timely submission of documents
- Create and communicate clear and attainable project design, project objectives and project requirements
- Must have thorough knowledge of current design trends, material selections and hospitality-based strategies and methodologies
- Proficient in AutoCAD and/or Revit I Microsoft Office Applications
- InDesign, Photoshop and Sketch-Up preferred
- NCIDQ certification required
- Some travel is required. Available to travel within the USA
For more information on this opportunity, please contact Carlos Castillo at 407-591-3116 or firstname.lastname@example.org
If you feel this opportunity is not right for you, please pass along this information and visit our website at www.loyalsource.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other current and future positions.