Loyal Source is looking for a project manager for our client in Austin, Texas! Project Manager will oversee planning, implementation, and tracking of security related. All projects and related assignments will have a beginning and end with specified deliverables. The Project manager will be responsible for planning, scheduling, basic accounting, tracking and reporting, while providing direction and ensuring compliance with standards.
* Coordinate Integrator resources and technician duties related to assigned project execution.
* Monitor the progress of the all assigned project activities on a daily basis and participate in regular (weekly) status meetings established.
* Maintain detailed project reports (as assigned), assuring accuracy and timely delivery to " key stakeholders" as directed.
* Ensure all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget.
* Report and escalate project issues and/or risks as needed.
* Maintain comprehensive project documentation.
* Excellent internal and external coordination skills.
* Solid organizational skills and attention to detail. Evidence of rigorous project tracking ability.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Ability to multi-task and manage priorities effectively.
* Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office, particularly Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
* Ability to quickly learn proprietary software.
* Absolute discretion when dealing with confidential matters.
* Responsive and reliable.
For more information on this opportunity, please contact Mary Varouh at 407-591-3121 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Loyal Source does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.