Job Number: 82490
Loyal Source Technical Services Division is seeking a Senior Program Manager to work with our client in New York City, NY.
For more information, please contact Anthony Davis at 407-591-3127 or send a resume to email@example.com.
The Senior Project Manager is responsible for providing regular project communications, both internally and externally to the appropriate stakeholders so that projects are delivered on time and within budget. The Program Manager provides a single point of contact to clients for resolution of project and operational issues, and performs periodic project and program reviews, making recommendations for improvement and marshalling the implementation of those recommendations. Actively participates in sequencing projects, adjusting timelines, and modifying scope documents to achieve Program objectives.
- Understanding the client program objectives and alignment of operational support activities to meet those objectives. Establishment of Program standards, policies and processes. Ensuring proper program alignment with all individual Projects.
- Facilitates communication with stakeholders. Regularly engages the client to maintain current pulse on client perceptions, needs, challenges and potential business opportunities.
- Takes ownership for maintaining high levels of customer satisfaction. Advocates for the client while maintaining ability to counsel client when program improvements require client-side modifications. Strives to achieve trusted advisor status with client.
- Monitoring and providing oversight of projects. Regularly compile and communicate information related to critical activities, resources and timelines.
- Create Executive-Level Dashboards to report overall Program Health.
- Working with the National Account Manager, facilitates regular performance reviews with all key stakeholders. Acts as liaison between client, Sales, COEs, Field Delivery Teams, and Business Partners when reviewing and revising key Program elements.
- B. S., Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent industry experience performing functional program management in a complex physical security environment.
- 8-10 years physical security experience, including regular interface with general contractors, property managers and client stakeholders. Thorough understanding of both installation and service elements of operational performance.
- Excellent leadership skills, min. +3 years’ experience managing professionals in a construction setting, with thorough understanding of permitting and union complexities.
- Self-starter, ability to review processes and instill continuous improvement methodologies, including institution and execution of a formal quality assurance program.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills, including presentation skills. Ability to lead and participate in meetings.
- Organizational skills, ability to adjust labor efforts to fluctuating demands.
- Must be MTV-based, onsite 5 days a week, and actively partner with customer stakeholders.
- Use of Project Management Portfolio toolsets or MS Project.
- Desired experience/background in IT industry and engineering.
- Project management certification desired – if not present, will be enrolled in certification process.
For more information go to our website www.loyalsource.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other positions currently open.
Loyal Source does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.