12612 Challenger Parkway Suite 365
Job Number: 81247
The Proposal Writer is responsible for developing new written proposal content in support of Loyal Source’ s business development initiatives for government and commercial customers in our Orlando, Florida corporate office.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND BASIC DUTIES
- Review assigned Requests for Proposals, Requests for Quotes, Invitations to Bid, and Requests for Information; specifically analyzing the scope of work, instructions to offerors, evaluation criteria, terms and conditions, pricing requirements, and other proposal requirements.
- Work closely with proposal managers, capture managers, business developers, line managers, and other subject matter experts to develop and refine compelling and compliant proposal content consistent with relevant themes.
- Write and manage the development of new proposal content, and revise/rewrite existing proposal content based on the requirements of each solicitation for various assignments within management, technical, past performance, corporate experience, pricing, and related requirements.
- Integrate relevant elements of win strategy, themes and discriminators, and competitive assessments into assigned proposal sections.
- Develop highly relevant content for proposals by performing research and interviewing Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) to generate written content and work with graphic designers to develop key concepts into informative graphics.
- Participate in the development of proposal strategies and themes.
- Research background information relevant to the project and customer.
- Edit documents for grammar, style, and content.
- Works with Project Team members to update boilerplate on a continual basis and maintain resource library and proposal archives.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’ s Degree or combination of education and equivalent work experience.
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years of demonstrated experience writing and editing proposal content for federal government customers.
- Demonstrated understanding of federal and commercial acquisition processes that guide proposal development requirements.
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook) and Adobe.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills in the English language.
- Highly organized, detailed oriented, and display strong time-management skills.
- Ability to work well under pressure, meeting tight, multiple, and sometimes conflicting deadlines.
- Ability to set priorities and multi-task.
- Ability to think strategically, apply sound judgment, be resourceful, troubleshoot, and take initiative.
- Be self-motivated and able to work with limited supervision.
- APMP Certification
- Ability to work in fast paced, high stress environment, while maintaining a good working relationship with all members of the team, all customers, and management.
- Prior Healthcare Industry experience.
- Demonstrated understanding of healthcare and technical services industries.
*Please note that the applicant must be in the greater Orlando area or willing to move quickly, this role has no remote or work from home option*