4500 Stuart Street
Job Number: 75821
Loyal Source is looking for a qualified Psychiatrist to work with the U.S. Army at the Moncrief Army Health Clinic in Ft. Jackson, SC promoting and restoring patients’ health.
For more information, please contact Urbanette Marks at 407-455-5703 or send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our employees are our greatest asset! We offer the following benefits:
- Health Benefits
- Competitive Pay
- PTO and Holidays
- ANY State License
- Required to hold a Doctor of Medicine (MD) or Doctor of Osteopathy (DO) degree from an accredited graduate school of Medicine.
- The physician must have completed psychiatric residency training program approved by the Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education.
- Must possess and maintain current course completion documentation for Healthcare Provider Basic Life Support (BLS) through an American Heart Association approved training program
- The Psychiatrist shall have been continuously employed in the practice of psychiatry for at least 2 years beyond their residency. Clinical knowledge and experience diagnosing and treating a full range of psychiatric disorders and conditions including Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD).
- Must be Board Eligible or Board Certified in Psychiatry.
- Providers must maintain a current, active, valid and unrestricted license or authorizing document from any U.S. state, District of Columbia; or U.S. territory or jurisdiction to provide health care within the scope of practice for a specific health care discipline
Location: 4500 Stuart Street Fort Jackson, SC 29207
If you feel this opportunity is not right for you, please pass along this information and visit our website at www.loyalsource.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other current and future positions