Job Number: 77704
Loyal Source Government Services is looking for a qualified Psychiatrist to work at Langley AFB in Hampton, VA as a civilian contractor promoting and restoring patients’ health.
Our employees are our greatest asset! Benefits to working with Loyal Source include but are not limited to:
1. Competitive wages
2. Long-term contracts
3. PTO and Holidays
For more information, please contact Urbanette Marks at (407) 455-5703, or send a resume to email@example.com
- Degree of Doctor of Medicine (M.D) or Doctor of Osteopathy (D.O.) Graduate from an accredited medical school in the United States or Canada. This degree must have been accredited by the Council on Medical Education of the American Medical Association; Association of American Medical Colleges; Liaison Committee on Medical Education; Commission on Osteopathic College Accreditation of the American Osteopathic Association or an accrediting body recognized by the U.S. Department of Education and the Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education (ACGME) at the time the degree was obtained.
- Current, full and unrestricted license to practice medicine or surgery in a State, Territory, or Commonwealth of the United States, or in the District of Columbia.
- Completion of residency or fellowship in psychiatry acceptable to the Surgeon General, HQ USAF.
- Have at least 24 months of experience within the last 36 months treating adult patients requiring medication management
- Current board certification by the American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology be certified as a Psychiatrist.
- Successful completion of an internship and residency program which has been approved by the Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education or the Committee on Postdoctoral Training of the American Osteopathic Association.
If you feel this opportunity is not right for you, please pass along this information and visit our website at www.loyalsource.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other current and future positions.