483 N. Aviation Boulevard
Job Number: 81805
Loyal Source Government Services is looking for a qualified Case Manager Registered Nurse (RN) to work with the Los Angeles Air Force Base in California as a civilian contractor promoting and restoring patients’ health.
Our employees are our greatest asset! Benefits to working with Loyal Source include but are not limited to:
1. Competitive wages
2. Long-term contracts
3. Travel accommodations
4. Any State License is acceptable
For more information, please contact Amanda Sparling at (407) 902-2108, or send a resume to email@example.com.
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN).
- 2 years of full-time experience in clinical case management working with adults, children, families, seniors and groups.
- Case Manager certification preferred but not required if experience requirements are met.
- Possess organization, problem-solving and communication skills to articulate medical requirements to patients, families/care givers, medical and non-medical staff in a professional and courteous way.
- Must be skillful and tactful in communicating with people who may be physically or mentally ill, uncooperative, fearful, emotionally distraught and occasionally dangerous.
- Must be knowledgeable in and adhere to medical privacy and confidentiality (HIPAA) and TJC standards.
If you feel this opportunity is not right for you, please pass along this information and visit our website at www.loyalsource.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other current and future positions.