Loyal Source Government Services is looking for a qualified Emergency Medicine Registered Nurse to work with the Gallup IHS in New Mexico as a civilian contractor promoting and restoring patients’ health.
Our employees are our greatest asset! Benefits to working with Loyal Source include but are not limited to:
1. Competitive wages
2. Long-term contracts
3. Travel accommodations
4. Any State License is acceptable
For more information, please contact Priscilla Martinez at 407-930-8527 or send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. More than 36 months of nursing experience with a minimum of 3 years in specialty.
2. Current, valid, unrestricted nursing license in a State, the District of Columbia, the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, or a Territory of the United States.
3. Current Basic Life Support (BLS), Wound Care, Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS), Neonatal Resuscitation Provider (NRP), Trauma Nurse Critical Care (TNCC), Trauma Nurse Specialist, Advanced Trauma Care Nurse (ATCN), Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS), and Nurse Specialty certifications.
4. Shall read, understand, speak, and write English to effectively communicate with patients and other health care workers, and shall be respectful of the local, American Indian and Alaskan Native cultures.
If you feel this opportunity is not right for you, please pass along this information and visit our website at www.loyalsource.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other current and future positions.