Job Number: 83144
Loyal Source Government Services is looking for a qualified RN Case Manager to work at the Deployment Health Center at Naval Hospital Camp Pendleton in California as a civilian contractor promoting and restoring patients’ health.
- Competitive Pay
- PTO and Holidays
- Health Benefits
- ANY State License Accepted
For more information, please contact Kaycee Turner at 321-202-2762 or send a resume to email@example.com.
- Degree: Bachelors of Science in Nursing.
- Education: Graduate from a college or university accredited by National League for Nursing Accrediting Commission (NLNAC), or The Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE).
- Certification: Possess one of the following certifications
- Commission for Case Manager Certification certified Case Manager (CCM)
- Certification of Disability Management Specialists Commission: Certified Disability Management Specialist (CDMS)
- Association of Rehabilitation Nurses: Certified Rehabilitation Registered Nurse (CRRN)
- American Board for Occupational Health Nurses Certified Occupational Health Nurse (COHN) or Certified Occupational Health Nurse-Specialist (COHN-S).
- National Board for Certification in Continuity of Care: Advanced Certification in Continuity of Care (ACCC)
- Commission on Rehabilitation Counselor Certification: Certified Rehabilitation Counselor (CRC)
- American Nurses Credentialing Center Nurse Case Manager (RN-NCM)
- National Academy of Certified Care Managers: Care Manager Certified (CMC)
- Experience: One year of experience in nursing as identified in the TO after graduation.
- Licensure: Current, full, active, and unrestricted license to practice as a Registered Nurse as required in the TO.
- Participate in all phases of the Case Management Program (CMP) and ensure that the CMP meets established case management (CM) standards of care.
- Provide nursing expertise about the CM process, including assessment, planning, implementation, coordination, and monitoring. Identify opportunities for CM and identify and integrate local CM processes.
- Develop and implement local strategies using inpatient, outpatient, onsite and telephonic CM
- Develop and implement tools to support case management, such as those used for patient identification and patient assessment, clinical practice guidelines, algorithms, CM software, and databases for community resources.
- Integrate CM and utilization management (UM) and integrating nursing case management with social work case management.
- Maintain liaison with appropriate community agencies and organizations.
- Accurately collect and document patient care data.
- Develop treatment plans including preventive, therapeutic, rehabilitative, psychosocial, and clinical interventions to ensure continuity of care toward the goal of optimal wellness.
- Establish mechanisms to ensure proper implementation of patient treatment plan and follow-up post discharge in ambulatory and community health care settings.
- Provide appropriate health care instruction to patient and/or caregivers based on identified learning needs.
If you feel this opportunity is not right for you, please pass along this information and visit our website at www.loyalsource.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other current and future positions.
Loyal Source does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.