425 W 5th St,
Job Number: 83021
Registered Nurse (RN) Emergency Room
Night Shift Registered Nurse 7: 00 PM - 7: 00 AM
Loyal Source is actively in search of a motivated Registered Nurse to place into a Emergency Room position currently seeking qualified candidates in Anaheim, CA! During this fast paced and high-paying 13-week assignment as a Registered Nurse, you will be responsible for the care and treatment of a diverse patient population.
LOCATION: Anaheim, CA
Each location and client are unique; so are the pay packages associated with them. We are happy to discuss, in detail, an exact pay package for this position including taxed and untaxed money, where applicable.
- Current and valid state RN License.
- Current BLS (AHA) certificate upon hire and maintain current.
- Current ACLS (AHA) certificate 30 days upon hire and maintain current.
- Current PALS (AHA) certificate and/or ENPC 30 days upon hire and maintain current.
- Minimum of one year experience as a staff nurse RN in an acute care hospital setting; E.R. setting preferred.
- Certified Emergency Nurse (CEN) preferred.
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) preferred.
- Behavioral Violence Prevention (BVP) certificate within 6 months of hire and maintain current annually.
FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION PLEASE CONTACT:
National Recruiter: Kara Brothers
Recruiter Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Why 3000 full time Healthcare Professionals across the country choose Loyal Source? We have an answer:
- Very Aggressive Pay with the Option of Benefits
- Travel Reimbursement to anywhere in the country
- CEU and License Reimbursement
- 24/7 Customer Support
- Housing Per Diem
If you are not interested in this location, please let us know what opportunities you would be interested in as we get new positions throughout the country daily. For more information, go to our website www.loyalsource.com
Loyal Source does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.