Job Number: 77927
RN Wound Care Coordinator
Loyal Source is actively seeking to place a confident and qualified Registered Nurse into a Wound Care Coordinator position in Richmond, VA! During this 12-week assignment as a Wound Care Coordinator, you will be working hands on with multiple healthcare professionals caring for patients within a hospital setting.
LOCATION: Richmond, VA
Each location and client are unique; so are the pay packages associated with them. We are happy to discuss, in detail, an exact pay package for this position including taxed and untaxed money, where applicable.
- Assess all new admits within 48hrs of arrival
- Take pictures weekly of all wounds
- Document assessments weekly and upon admission
- Make rounds with doctor
- Connect with surgeon and podiatry to see all new admit wound patients and worsening wounds
FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION PLEASE CONTACT:
National Recruiter: Jonathan Campbell
Recruiter Email: email@example.com
Why 3000 full time Healthcare Professionals across the country choose Loyal Source? We have an answer:
- Very Aggressive Pay with the Option of Benefits
- Travel Reimbursement to anywhere in the country
- CEU and License Reimbursement
- 24/7 Customer Support
- Housing Per Diem
If you are not interested in this location, please let us know what opportunities you would be interested in as we get new positions throughout the country daily.
For more information, go to our website www.loyalsource.com