Job Number: 75959
Loyal Source Technical Services Division is currently hiring an RPA Formal Trainer for a contract opportunity to work with Langley AFB based in Hampton, VA.
For more information, please contact Doug Smith at 407-868-8978 or send a resume here email@example.com.
LOCATION: Langley AFB Hampton, VA
MINIMUM CLEARANCE: TS/SCI
ASSIGNMENT DESCRIPTION: The successful candidate will review (bi-annually), coordinate, and prepare aircrew position specific training syllabi (Initial Qualification Training (IQT), Mission Qualification Training (MQT), and Instructor Upgrade for Pilots and Sensor Operator) and Training Task Lists (TTLs).
- Coordinate changes through ACC/Training and Resources Support Squadron (TRSS) and TRSS Det 2.
- Schedule/attend Syllabi Review Conferences.
- Perform Courseware Development reviews (approximately 2 per year).
- Review, coordinate, and prepare Program Flight Training (PFT) requirements.
- Create, edit, and publish Education Training Course Announcement (ETCA) changes.
- Create, edit, and publish PFT documentation and inputs.
- Coordinate PFT allocations between AFPC, HAF, ANG, and MAJCOMs.
- Manage PFT class flow.
- Estimate personnel levels in conjunction with required operational and training taskings.
- Coordinate with AFPC to ensure training allocations are filled.
- Build operator skill sets and System Training Plans (STPs).
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Possess a Bachelor’ s degree.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience managing MQ-1 or MQ-9 related operations programs (recent within last three years), or 7.5 years rated MQ-1 or MQ-9 experience (recent within six years)
- Minimum of 9 years of operational mission experience in DoD aircraft performing duties as rated aircrew member.
- Minimum of 3 years of Numbered Air Force (NAF) or higher-level staff experience directly related to managing complex operations-related aviation programs.
If you are not interested in this location, please let us know what opportunities you would be interested in as we get new positions throughout the country daily. Feel free to forward this to anyone who may be interested in this position, as we do offer a referral bonus.
For more information go to our website www.loyalsource.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other positions currently open.