43 Smith Road
Job Number: 75445
Loyal Source Government Services is looking for a qualified Radiologist to work with the U.S. Navy in Newport, RI and Groton, CT as a civilian promoting and restoring patients’ health.
Benefits working with Loyal Source include but are not limited to:
- PRN and Full time available
- Competitive pay
- Paid time off and holidays
- Health Benefits
- Any State License is acceptable
For more information, please contact Rich Contreras at 407.455.5713 or send a resume here email@example.com.
1. Possess and maintain board certification in Diagnostic Radiology by the American Board of Radiology or by the American Osteopathic Board of Radiology.
2. Possess a minimum of three years of clinical practice in a Diagnostic Radiology Department within the last four years.
3. Doctorate Degree in Medicine from an accredited college approved by the Liaison Committee on Medical Education and Hospitals of the American Medical Association, a Doctorate degree in Osteopathy from a college accredited by the American Osteopathic Association, or permanent certification by the Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates (ECFMG).
4. Possess and maintain a current, valid, unrestricted license
If you feel this opportunity is not right for you, please pass along this information and visit our website at www.loyalsource.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other current and future positions.