11600 Ninth Street North
Job Number: 79101
Direct Hire Opportunity
Loyal Source' s Direct Hire Division has partnered with a premier, national electrical contractor to hire a Regional Electrical Engineering Manager in the Tampa Bay area.
For more information and to apply, please contact Lindsey Wolf via email at email@example.com
About the Company:
Our client provides design-build services and affords the unique opportunity to see your actual designs constructed in-house. With a work hard/play hard attitude, the company has an onsite - state of the art - wellness center, organizes regular team building activities, and is both a Fortune and Inc. Magazine Best Places to Work.
- With more than 200 active projects and revenue exceeding $2 billion dollars, our client is one of the top electrical contractors in the United States.
- Established 30 years ago, the company has operated as a family-run business built on a commitment to customer service
- With a committed to training and giving back to the communities, the company offers the perfect environment for driven individuals who are commitment to excellence and growth.
- P.E license required
- Bachelor’ s Degree in Engineering
- Experience managing and mentoring an engineering staff.
- Knowledge and experience with electrical equipment and installation required
- 10+ years of directly related experience.
- Must possess strong electrical design fundamentals, including a background and knowledge of NEC, IBC, IECC and life safety codes.
About the position:
- The Regional Electrical Engineering Manager interprets electrical design requirements and designs electrical systems by applying standard principles and practices.
- The Regional Electrical Engineering Manager oversees production of the engineering team while managing the client through the entire project life cycle