33rd St. Facility, 3855 S. John Young Pa
Job Number: 78193
Loyal Source Government Service is currently hiring PRN Registered Nurses to work at the Orange County Corrections Health Services Department in Orlando, FL.
For more information, please contact Maria Cummings at 407-455-5698 or send a resume to email@example.com.
- Must possess and maintain a current and valid State of Florida Registered Nurse License.
- Must possess and maintain a valid State of Florida Class “ E” Driver’ s license.
- Must possess and maintain a current CPR certificate through American Heart Association.
- Shall have a minimum of three (3) years of nursing experience. Experience in correctional facility, clinical EMR, emergency and/or critical care preferred.
- Perform a variety of health care and diagnostic procedures including taking temperature, making blood pressure checks, checking pulse rates, giving injections, drawing blood, etc.
- Performs a variety of medical tests/checks including tuberculosis skin tests, pregnancy tests, urinalysis checks, blood sugar checks, hemoglobin tests, HIV tests, etc. Reports findings to physician/ARNP.
- Administers medications to inmates as prescribed by physicians/ARNP.
- Cares for an handles treatment of sick or injured inmates in Orange County' s correctional facilities as prescribed by physician.
If you feel this opportunity is not right for you, please pass along this information and visit our website at www.loyalsource.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other current and future positions.