8954 Hospital Dr,
Job Number: 83246
Registered Nurse - Emergency Department
Loyal Source is actively seeking a motivated Registered Nurse. Currently, we' re looking to fill a night shift Emergency Department position open in Douglasville, GA. During this travel assignment as a ED Registered Nurse, you will be responsible for providing patient care within a hospital setting.
LOCATION: Douglasville, GA
Each location and client are unique; so are the pay packages associated with them. We are happy to discuss, in detail, an exact pay package for this position including taxed and untaxed money, where applicable.
- Required Minimum Education: Graduate of an accredited/approved school of nursing: Baccalaureate degree in nursing (BSN) from an accredited school of nursing preferred.
- Required Minimum Licensure/Certification: Current/active license as a registered nurse in the State of Georgia Must have a current ACLS and BLS card from the American Heart Association on the first day of employment. National certification in area of specialty preferred.
- Required Minimum Experience: Experience with direct patient care preferred.
FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION PLEASE CONTACT:
National Recruiter: Alex Mora
Recruiter Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Why 3000 Healthcare Professionals across the country choose Loyal Source? We have an answer:
- Very Aggressive Pay with the Option of Benefits
- Travel Reimbursement to anywhere in the country
- CEU and License Reimbursement
- 24/7 Customer Support
- Housing Per Diem
If you are not interested in this location, please let us know what opportunities you would be interested in as we get new positions throughout the country daily. For more information, go to our website www.loyalsource.com
Loyal Source does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.