Job Number: 78176
Loyal Source Government Services is looking for a qualified Registered Nurse to work with the U.S. Army in Fort Campbell, Kentucky as a civilian promoting and restoring patients’ health.
Our employees are our greatest asset! We offer the following benefits:
- Competitive pay
- Paid time off
- Health and welfare benefits
- ANY State License is acceptable
- Associate, Diploma, or BSN form (NLN) accredited School of Nursing
- Active and current Basic Life Support (BLS) certification
- Desirable: BLS, ACLS, PALS (AHA), PALS
- Two (2) years experience in last three (3) years as a Registered Nurse
- Desirable to have one (1) year experience in ER
- Desirable to have one (1) year experience in the Mother/Baby Unit in past three (3) years
- Desirable to have two (2) years experience in Med Surg in the last five (5) years.
- A current Unrestricted License to operate as a Registered Nurse in ANY U.S. jurisdiction.
- Knowledge and clinical skills to provide specialized services to critically ill patients requiring complex and difficult treatment
- Alertness, vigilance and skill in reacting promptly to emergency situations such as the treatment of trauma,
drug overdose, psychosis, cardiac events, respiratory compromise and emergency childbirth.
- Skill in written a verbal communications sufficient to obtain, disseminate, and/or document care
For more information, please contact Amanda Sparling at 407-902-2108, or send a resume to email@example.com.
If you feel this opportunity is not right for you, please pass along this information and visit our website at www.loyalsource.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other current and future positions.