3000 Hospital Blvd
Job Number: 85053
Registered Nurse - Wound, Ostomy, and Continence Clinical Nurse (WOCN
Day shift position
Loyal Source is actively seeking a motivated Registered Nurse. Currently, we' re looking to fill a day shift Wound Care position open in Roswell, GA. During this travel assignment as a Registered Nurse, you will be responsible for providing patient care within a hospital setting.
Each location and client are unique; so are the pay packages associated with them. We are happy to discuss, in detail, an exact pay package for this position including taxed and untaxed money, where applicable.
- Required Minimum Education: Graduate of an accredited/approved school of nursing: Baccalaureate degree in nursing (BSN) from an accredited school of nursing preferred; National certification in area of specialty preferred Nursing education from an accredited school of wound, ostomy, and continence nursing (WOCN) program and national certification in clinical specialty area preferred.
- Required Minimum Licensure/Certification: Current/active license as a registered nurse in the State of Georgia; Must have a current BLS and ACLS card from the American Heart Association.
- Required Minimum Experience: Minimum three (3) years as a staff nurse in an acute care setting. Required Minimum Skills: Ability to read, write and speak English language, optimize the use of technology to support clinical care and holds basic computer skills; Strong interpersonal, collaborative skills along with customer service skills required; Ability to function in a fast paced environment and respond to emergencies using a decisive, composed and respectful manner; Possesses excellent time management skills; practices nursing using evidence and analytical skills along with strong critical thinking skills; Knowledgeably upholds the practice of nursing as outlined by the Georgia Professional Nurse Practice Act and implements the Scope of Practice and Code of Ethics Standards put forth by the American Nurses Association.
FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION PLEASE CONTACT:
National Recruiter: Alex Mora
Recruiter Email: email@example.com
Why 3000 Healthcare Professionals across the country choose Loyal Source? We have an answer:
- Very Aggressive Pay with the Option of Benefits
- Travel Reimbursement to anywhere in the country
- CEU and License Reimbursement
- 24/7 Customer Support
- Housing Per Diem
If you are not interested in this location, please let us know what opportunities you would be interested in as we get new positions throughout the country daily. For more information, go to our website www.loyalsource.com
Loyal Source does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.