3900 Woodland Ave
Job Number: 82295
Loyal Source Government Services is looking for a qualified Registered Nurse to work in the Medical Surgical/Telemetry unit at the VA Medical Center in Philadelphia, PA as a civilian promoting and restoring patients’ health.
Our employees are our greatest asset! We offer the following benefits:
1. Competitive pay
2. Paid time off and holidays
3. Health Benefits
4. Any State License is acceptable
For more information, please contact Kaycee Turner at 321-202-2762 or send a resume to email@example.com.
- All registered nurses shall have at least three (3) years current experience in an acute care, medical/surgical unit in an urban, academic Medical Center setting exclusive of agency assignments.
- Bachelor’ s Degree in Nursing or in related field or a Master’ s Degree in Nursing or in related field is highly preferred.
- A current unrestricted registered nurse license from any State, District of Columbia, the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, or a territory of the United States and a current CPR/ BLS certificate accredited by the American Heart Association.
- Medical-Surgical nurses with telemetry experience and certification are required to provide a current ACLS certificate accredited by the American Heart Association, a completion certificate from an accredited telemetry program, and at least two years’ experience in telemetry or intensive care setting.
- Additional requirements for all registered nurses assigned to the Medical-Surgical Floor include current ACLS certificate accredited by the American Heart Association, and the Moderate Sedation Certification or equivalent.
If you feel this opportunity is not right for you, please pass along this information and visit our website at www.loyalsource.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other current and future positions.
Loyal Source does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.