601 Children's Ln
Job Number: 83752
RN - Neonatal Intensive Care Unit
Night Shift 7: 00 PM - 7: 00 AM
Loyal Source is actively seeking a confident and qualified Registered Nurse to place into an 13-week NICU position in Norfolk, VA.
Each location and client are unique; so are the pay packages associated with them. We are happy to discuss, in detail, an exact pay package for this position including taxed and untaxed money, where applicable.
- Active Nursing License: Virginia or Compact
- At least 3 years’ experience in a Level IV NICU in a large NICU
- Should be able to care for a population requiring high frequency Ventilation and Conventional Ventilation
- Required to care for post op patients and patients on Vaso Active medications as well as low birth weight babies under 750 grams
- Must have knowledge of Advanced therapies such as Nitric Oxide & Hypothermia
- Prior travel experience
- They must be willing to float to other units if the census is low
FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION PLEASE CONTACT:
National Recruiter: Alex Mora
Recruiter Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Why 3000 full time Healthcare Professionals across the country choose Loyal Source? We have an answer:
- Very Aggressive Pay with the Option of Benefits
- Travel Reimbursement to anywhere in the country
- CEU and License Reimbursement
- 24/7 Customer Support
- Housing Per Diem
If you are not interested in this location, please let us know what opportunities you would be interested in as we get new positions throughout the country daily. For more information, go to our website www.loyalsource.com
Loyal Source does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.