677 Church St
Industry: Allied / Clinical
Job Number: 84461
Registered Respiratory Therapist
Loyal Source is actively seeking a motivated Registered Respiratory Therapist. Currently, we' re looking to fill a night shift position open in Marietta, GA.
LOCATION: Marietta, GA
Each location and client are unique; so are the pay packages associated with them. We are happy to discuss, in detail, an exact pay package for this position including taxed and untaxed money, where applicable.
- Required Minimum Education: Graduate of an accredited respiratory therapy education program (CoARC or CAAHP) with minimally 20 quarter hours of science (B.S. degree preferred).
- Required Minimum Licensure: NBRC credential as an advanced level RRT Respiratory Care Professional and holds an active GA Respiratory Care Professional License.
- Required Minimum Experience: NRP/PALS preferred; WHH-LTAC requires 3yrs experience of ventilator management, 5yrs preferred
- Required Minimum Skills: Ability to communicate well, critical thinking skills, establish and maintain working relations with physicians and other health care personnel, and computer skills including familiarity with databases. Good customer relation, assessment, and communication skills are a must for this job.
FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION PLEASE CONTACT:
National Recruiter: Kara Brothers
Recruiter Email: email@example.com
Why 3000 Healthcare Professionals across the country choose Loyal Source? We have an answer:
- Very Aggressive Pay with the Option of Benefits
- Travel Reimbursement to anywhere in the country
- CEU and License Reimbursement
- 24/7 Customer Support
- Housing Per Diem
If you are not interested in this location, please let us know what opportunities you would be interested in as we get new positions throughout the country daily. For more information, go to our website www.loyalsource.com
Loyal Source does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.