1514 Vernon Rd
Industry: Allied / Clinical
Job Number: 84308
Loyal Source is actively seeking a motivated Registered Sonographer to place into a position currently open in LaGrange, GA.
Each location and client are unique; so are the pay packages associated with them. We are happy to discuss, in detail, an exact pay package for this position including taxed and untaxed money, where applicable.
Required Minimum Education
- Graduate of an accredited Sonography Program
Required Minimum Certification
- ARDMS or ARRT-S; BLS certified
Required Minimum Experience
- Successful completion of a Sonography Training Program
- Prefer one (1) year clinical experience.
Required Minimum Skills
- Must exhibit excellent communication skills because this position requires frequent verbal and written communications with: physicians, patients, visitors, departmental staff and nursing staff. The employee obtains, presents and discusses clinical information regarding job responsibilities on a routine basis.
- Candidate must be able to explain or give directions to maintain goodwill, and obtain cooperation with all contacts
- Must possess the ability to function independently and under pressure while still actively participating in a team environment. Position requires the employee to exhibit excellent customer service skills at all times
- Must be able to perform effectively in a stressful and fast paced work environment. Must have the ability to prioritize appropriately
- Must be detail oriented and have the capacity to effectively multitask throughout the work shift. Must have excellent communication skills and the capacity to interact professionally with a variety of “ customers”, including but not limited to patients, families, co-workers, volunteers, and physicians throughout the work shift
- Must possess the ability to function independently, yet productively as a cooperative team member with various work teams associated with the position
- Must be compliant, with a willingness to follow all Hospital policies as well as the established practices, protocols and procedures of the position, department and applicable professional standards. Must be flexible with work hours to meet department needs. Must be dependable, accountable and cooperative
- Assists with providing safe, age appropriate care to the patient by performing all exams provided by the department.
FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION PLEASE CONTACT:
National Recruiter: Jonathan Campbell
Recruiter Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Why 3000 Healthcare Professionals across the country choose Loyal Source? We have an answer:
- Very Aggressive Pay with the Option of Benefits
- Travel Reimbursement to anywhere in the country
- CEU and License Reimbursement
- 24/7 Customer Support
- Housing Per Diem
If you are not interested in this location, please let us know what opportunities you would be interested in as we get new positions throughout the country daily. For more information, go to our website www.loyalsource.com
Loyal Source does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.