351 S 40th St
Industry: Allied / Clinical
Job Number: 76555
Loyal Source is actively seeking a motivated Registered Respiratory Therapist to place into an open day shift position at Cornerstone Hospital located in Muskogee, OK! During this assignment as a Respiratory Therapist, you will be responsible for providing patient care within a hospital setting.
LOCATION: Muskogee, OK
Each location and client are unique; so are the pay packages associated with them. We are happy to discuss, in detail, an exact pay package for this position including taxed and untaxed money, where applicable.
- Current Respiratory Care Licensure in the State of Oklahoma, Compact License, or has work permit from the State Board of Respiratory Therapy
- One-year RT experience preferred.
- BLS and ACLS certification required
- LTAC or Hospital experience required
Other responsibilities of the Respiratory Therapist (RT) position include:
- Evaluating patient and recommends a treatment plan
- Providing respiratory care to patients with critical and complex medical and surgical conditions
- Performing insertion and removal of endotracheal tubes
- Performing timely and accurate documentation
- Promoting continuous quality improvement
- Teaching and counseling patients/families
FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION PLEASE CONTACT:
National Recruiter: Logan Seagraves
Recruiter Email: email@example.com