Job Number: 77029
Loyal Source Direct Hire Division has partnered with a Design and Consulting firm in Asheville, NC to hire a Roadway Design Project Engineer for a full-time, permanent opportunity.
With 11 offices across the southeast, the firm specializes in solving, mitigating and eliminating challenges related to roadways, traffic, parking, bicycling and pedestrians; and assisting clients in dealing with environmental impact issues.
Committed to developing people and positive relationships, the firm offers:
- Competitive compensation and benefits– 401k with company match, medical, dental vision, life insurance, long term disability, PTO, paid holidays and more
- Annual company paid cruise to the Caribbean - employee and guest
- Opportunity to work with both government and private sector clients
- Advancement opportunities
- And more!
- Providing design and drafting services for the roadway design team for the conceptual, preliminary and detail design phases of a project;
- Preparing design drawings in accordance with various federal, state, and municipal standards governing the design of roads, intersections, sidewalks, multi-use paths, etc.
- Preparing design drawings using AutoCAD, Civil3D, MicroStation, Geopak, Corridor Modeler and/or similar type software
- Preparing opinion of construction cost estimates
- Project management and client interactions
- Bachelor’ s Degree in Civil Engineering
- Minimum of 5 years of progressively responsible experience in civil or road engineering
- PE license
- Good knowledge of AutoCAD, MicroStation and/or other computer-based design packages
For more information on this opportunity, please contact Mary Varouh at 407-591-3121 or firstname.lastname@example.org