6750 Poplar Ave. suite 600
Job Number: 80134
Loyal Source’ s Direct Hire Division has partnered with a national engineering and planning firm, and one of Fortune Magazine’ s 100 best places to work to hire a Roadway Engineer in Memphis, TN.
Widely regarded as one of the top engineering firms nationally, and offering the industry' s best compensation plan, including generous bonuses and double digit retirement contributions, the growth opportunity is unlimited.
About the Position
Develop concepts, preliminary engineering and final design for projects including, but not limited to, developing geometric alignments, profiles, modeling, design sections, grading design, drainage, super-elevation, construction details, work zone traffic control, and signing and striping plans. In addition, this role will assist in managing projects and overseeing a team of engineers.
- Bachelor’ s Degree in Civil Engineering
- Professional Engineer' s license (P.E.)
- 4+ years of experience with roadway design
- Ability to effectively communicate with internal and external partners including clients, sub consultants, and utility companies
- Experience preparing final design plans, specifications and construction cost estimates
- Good problem solving and technical writing skills
- Proficiency with Microstation drafting and design
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word and Excel
For more information on this and other opportunities, please contact Lindsey Wolf at firstname.lastname@example.org or 407-868-8974