12975 Worldgate Drive
Job Number: 84108
Loyal Source Technical Services Division is seeking a SATCOM Systems Engineer for a contract position in Fort Greely, AK.
For more information, please contact Michael Guercio at 407-868-8967 or send a resume to email@example.com.
- Perform Operations and Maintenance on SATCOM equipment to include replacement of circuit cards or major subassemblies
- Perform component level work (down to the lowest replaceable unit (LRU)) as necessary
- Perform all Operations and Maintenance (O&M) actions IAW all Technical Manuals
- Maintain a Master Station Log IAW DISA Circular 310-D70-30, chapter 12
- Perform Crypto device updates and perform CRO duties
- Operate and maintain GT3CS terminals
- Perform Preventive Maintenance and Corrective Maintenance
- Perform maintenance on ISTs, Touch Screen Executive Telephone (TXP), Digital Small Switch – 2A (DSS-2A), ECTOCRYPT, ECC, SPARC Workstation (Maintenance Console), Miniaturized Dual-Function Adapter (MDA), Digital Phone Multiplexer (DPM), Universal Digital-Loop Transceiver Multiplexer (UMUX), KIV-19M, and other related DRSN user equipment for all DRSN users/subscribers as required by the Governments after sufficient OJT
- Perform Operator Maintenance on HVAC, Generator, and assist with HEMP Power System (HPS) maintenance after sufficient OJT
- Maintain Test, Measurement, and Diagnostic Equipment (TMDE)
- Perform ancillary training tasks
- Assist the Node Site Coordinator with circuit drawings and SAAs
- Active Secret Security Clearance
- Satellite Communications Military Technical Training Course or MILSTAR Military Technical Training Course or both
- Two years post-secondary/AA-AS Degree plus 2+ years’ experience
- Have a current IAT Level II certification (Sec+ min.) with continuing education
- Have Computing Environment Certification
- Have 2 – 4 years’ experience working hands on with a SATCOM (preferably a 52 and MILSTAR)
- Linux and Windows Computing Environment certification is a plus
- Sufficient knowledge of SATCOM theory and industry standards.
- Sufficient knowledge of SATCOM system equipment maintenance procedures, policies, and requirements for SATCOM terminals outside the prescribed assets mentioned in the job req.
- Knowledge of DISA Pacific practices and policies
- Have 2 – 4- years’ experience in SATCOM working on C-Band terminals
For more information go to our website www.loyalsource.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other positions currently open.
Loyal Source does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.