Job Number: 77017
Loyal Source Technical Services Division is currently hiring a SOCE Server Administrator and Software Support for a contract to hire opportunity at Warner Robins AFB in Warner Robins, FL.
For more information, please contact Chris Myers at 407-930-8546 or send a resume here firstname.lastname@example.org.
MINIMUM CLEARANCE: Secret
ASSIGNMENT DESCRIPTION: The successful candidate will be part of a dynamic team with a mission to deliver web services that provide authorized consumers access to enterprise data. He/She will be working with a dynamic team comprised of developers, administrators and database administrators supporting the SOCE mission of 99% availability for all consumers in two environments, NIPR and SIPR.
- Patch and maintain all SOCE servers and appliances.
- Provide technical solutions and escalated support for technical issues.
- Maintain STIG compliance on hardware and software.
- Provide configuration management for the SOCE development, testing and production environments.
- Application maintenance and configuration (IIS, MS SQL Servers, Layer 7, PowerBI Server, etc).
- Provide Tier 3 support for SOCE NIPR, SIPR, including hardware and software.
- Assist HQ AFRC ISSM with IA and C&A requirements.
- Obtain and maintain all applicable IT compliance for SOCE (e.g., FISMA, NDAA, etc.).
- Significant experience with WinOS 2012/2016 and later.
- Credible experience with Red Hat Linux 7.x minimum.
- Technical experience with MS PowerShell and CA Technologies CA-API appliances.
- Technical experience with MS and Linux Networking, Load Balancing, and VMWare virtual environments.
- Technical experience with C&A, RMF procedures with proven abilities to create successful packages.
- Proven Experience with DoD-PKI/PKE.
- Software support for WCF Services (IIS), MS SQL, NOSQL, PowerBI and DataStax Enterprise.
- Interface with enterprise services including Vulnerability Management, Network Operation, Directory Services, etc.
Bachelor' s Degree in computer science or related field preferred. Equivalent experience may be considered in lieu of degree.
- Security + Certification
- Secret Security Clearance
- Microsoft SQL Server, Power BI and Analysis Server.
- Red Hat Linux.
- DataStax Enterprise Database.
If you are not interested in this location, please let us know what opportunities you would be interested in as we get new positions throughout the country daily. Feel free to forward this to anyone who may be interested in this position, as we do offer a referral bonus.
For more information go to our website www.loyalsource.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other positions currently open.