Job Number: 81871
Loyal Source Technical Services Division is seeking a DB2 Database Developer to work with our client in Reston, VA.
For more information, please contact Anthony Davis at 407-591-3127 or send a resume to email@example.com.
- Ability and capability to address cross platform performance issues involving query path, index, business logic and separation of data on different platform
- Extensive DB2 and SQL Programming evaluation and tuning activities
- Moving and migrating data between databases, tables and platforms
- Create test data using existing healthcare data
- Collaborating with the Test Lead in reviewing business requirement document(s) and Functional Specifications and / or Use Cases for input into the creation of testing materials
- Utilize the Hewlett Packard testing tool suite for test case creation, execution (manual and automated), reporting, and defect logging
- Assist Test Lead with coordination between engineers, developers and analysts with software testing activities especially as it relates to database performance challenges
- 8+ years of IT / Software Engineering support experience
- Current 5+ years IBM Db2 Database Developer background
- Database Programming skills include:
- SQL coding, stored procedures, triggers and evaluation
- Working cross-platform z/OS and UNIX running Db2 LUW
- Advanced performance tuning
- Work with data on the move cross-platform
- Reporting, analytics and business intelligence
- Build Test Data for Quality Assurance
- Expertise in processing data and relational data retrieval techniques
- In-depth understanding of database structures, principles, theories and practices
- Outstanding problem solving and analytical capabilities
- SQL coding standards in Java is a PLUS
- Our client is open to considering an accomplished Oracle SQL Developer with
- Enterprise level cross-platform systems expertise
- Accomplished cross-platform problem solving abilities
- Comfortable working with multiple Development teams
- Able to flourish in an Agile Framework / Scrum Team environment
For more information go to our website www.loyalsource.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other positions currently open.
Loyal Source does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.