Job Number: 80201
Loyal Source Technical Services Division is seeking Seabee Technical Trainer Construction Module Manager Leads in Port Hueneme, CA
For more information, please contact Chris Myers at 407-930-8546 or send a resume to email@example.com.
- Provide bi-monthly metrics, facilities level utilization and scheduling briefs to NCG Training Leadership as described under Section 4.0 below.
- Conduct market research in the field and online to in order to bring latest construction methods and techniques from the construction industry. Provide a report as described under 4.0.1, below.
- Recommend updates in government construction guides and packages to ensure they are to be updated from feedback received from the contracted SMEs, student surveys, and feedback provided by NCG Training Leadership. Provide monthly update recommendations to the NCG Training Department Leadership.
- Serve as liaisons to the NCG Training Department Leadership with regards to the day to day management and operations of 26 NCF STT Modules.
- Provide all Module Management support
- Travel to observe Joint DoD experimental construction related exercises.
If you are not interested in this location, please let us know what opportunities you would be interested in as we get new positions throughout the country daily. Feel free to forward this to anyone who may be interested in this position, as we do offer a referral bonus.
For more information go to our website www.loyalsource.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other positions currently open.