Job Number: 80216
Loyal Source Technical Services Division is seeking Seabee Technical Trainer Construction Module Managers in Gulfport, MS.
For more information, please contact Chris Myers at 407-930-8546 or send a resume to email@example.com.
- Provide technical SMEs on site at the STTs in order to have standardization throughout the NCF.
- Provide day to day administrative, technical, and operational support management of the NCF STTs.
- Carry out a structuralized field instruction methodology to fully optimize the existing STT resources to include construction module practical application guides and tool and material lists in order to facilitate the management and execution of the established STT construction modules.
- Provide specific field construction supervision during hands-on practical trade application events that directly correlate to the content found in the Builder, Construction Electrician, Utilitiesman Navy Education Training (NAVEDTRA), Rate Training Manuals, and current industry building codes and standards (American Concrete Institute, American National Standards Institute, National Electrical Code).
- Responsible for constructing module mockups prior to the start of construction modules in order to enhance the learning environment and ultimately assist the crew members in achieving construction objectives when executing any of the 26 Seabee Technical Trainer Modules.
- Manage the schedule, construction material, tools, equipment, consumable, and facility maintenance of the construction STT modules to sustain daily operations at the STT.
- Reserve NCF with structuralized field instruction at the STTs and support active duty units with project planning efforts.
If you are not interested in this location, please let us know what opportunities you would be interested in as we get new positions throughout the country daily. Feel free to forward this to anyone who may be interested in this position, as we do offer a referral bonus.
For more information go to our website www.loyalsource.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other positions currently open.
Loyal Source does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.