Job Number: 82480
Loyal Source Technical Services Division is seeking a Security Software Developer with an in-depth knowledge of Java and Maven technologies for a contract position in Washington D.C.
For more information, please contact Anthony Davis at 407-591-3127 or send a resume to email@example.com.
Our client is seeking a Security SW Developer to identify input validation, input vulnerabilities, & Query Parametrization to ensure the source code within their applications development team is secured, and eliminate any threats to the environment.
- This position requires a Bachelor’ s degree in Cyber Security, Information Technology or Computer Science
- Minimum of four (4) years of Java Development, with minimum of four (4) years of experience securing code
- Secure Code Review (Input Validation, Query Parametrization, Error Handling, Session Management, Cryptography, etc.)
- Must have Maven is a build automation tool
- Must have Bitbucket version control repository knowledge
- Java 8, Java EE (.EAR/.JAR) experience
- Web Services (SOAP & REST)
- Knowledge of the following Static Application Security Testing Tools: Fortify SCA, CheckMarx, AppScan
- Proven experience supporting data security and/or application security projects
- Proven ability to elicit, document, analyze and verify requirements.
- Demonstrated successful use of AGILE and/or Waterfall SDLC methodology
For more information go to our website www.loyalsource.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other positions currently open.
Loyal Source does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.