Job Number: 81705
Loyal Source Technical Services Division is seeking Security Technicians with Active Security Clearances for a contract position based in Washington D.C.
For more information, please contact Michael Bulmer at 407-902-2109 or send a resume to email@example.com.
- Install and maintain electronic security systems
- Participate in review of design documentation and system data to plan and execute installation and maintenance activities
- Execute installation and maintenance activities within planned durations
- Complete high-quality device and component installation activities and maintenance activities
- Participate in configuration of servers, workstations, panels and other programmable components
- Execute testing to verify high quality installations
- Execute testing to identify and correct system problems at component and system levels as part of system sustainment activities
- Install system raceway
- Install system cabling
- Terminate and test system cabling and all components
- Install equipment racks, enclosures, panels and all mounting hardware components
- Complete detailed and accurate as-built, testing, and quality control documentation
- Requires a HS diploma or GED
- Requires a Valid driver' s license
- 4 to 6 years of electronics installation and/or maintenance activities on multiple systems and with multiple customer programs
- Vendor certifications in multiple IDS, ACS, and CCTV systems
- Formal Electronics Training as follows:
- Military Electronics Training (minimum 720 classroom hours) or
- Graduation from an accredited Electronics Technician program or
- Graduation from an Electrical Apprenticeship program or
- An additional three (3) years of electronics installation and/or maintenance activities
- Must possess an Active Secret security clearance
- Software House CCURE, Verint, MDI, AMAG Symmetry, Bosch BVMS, FFT, Honeywell Video & Vindicator, and Proximex certifications and experience in installation of said systems.
- Attention to detail in the execution of Performance Verification Tests
- Troubleshoot and Repair electronic security systems as well as perform regularly scheduled Preventative Maintenance
For more information go to our website www.loyalsource.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other positions currently open.
Loyal Source does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.