Job Number: 77458
Loyal Source’ s Direct Hire Division has partnered with a global engineering design firm to hire a Senior Bridge Engineer in Atlanta, GA.
Why should you consider this position?
- The firm offers a robust rewards package which includes: a competitive salary and a broad benefits package
- Generous time-off programs and flexible work schedules
- 401k with employer match
- Professional and career development opportunities
- Highly-regarded tuition reimbursement program.
- And more!
About the Position:
- Defines scope of project, with full responsibility for interpreting, organizing and executing project assignments.
- Selects problems for investigation, developing novel approaches and solutions to technical problems.
- Conducts quality control checks, reviewing calculations, designs, evaluations and specifications developed by design staff for accuracy and completeness, performing on-site inspections and reviews, and conducting or overseeing remedial design work.
- Keeps abreast of state-of-the-art methods and developments in area of specialization.
- Recommends changes or improvements to plans and programs.
- May function as the project manager for routine to semi-complex projects. Responsibilities may include marketing, negotiating contracts, budgeting, financial management, schedule coordination and resources allocation.
- Performs such other duties as the supervisor may from time to time deem necessary.
Skills & Qualifications:
- B.S. or M.S. in Engineering
- 15-20 years of transportation structures design experience
- Experience with the Georgia Department of Transportation (GDOT) project development process a plus.
- Licensed Professional Engineer (P.E.)
For more information on this and other opportunities, please contact Lindsey Wolf at email@example.com or 407-868-8974