Job Number: 77454
Loyal Source’ s Direct Hire Division has partnered with a global engineering design firm to hire a Senior Bridge Engineer in Raleigh, NC.
Why should you consider this position?
- The firm offers a robust rewards package which includes: a competitive salary and a broad benefits package
- Generous time-off programs and flexible work schedules
- 401k with employer match
- Professional and career development opportunities
- Highly-regarded tuition reimbursement program.
- And more!
About the Position:
- Plans, schedules, conducts or coordinates detailed phases of the engineering work in a part of a major project or in a total project of moderate scope.
- Performs preliminary engineering design and/or reviews the design and drafting work of junior engineers, designers or drafters.
- Prepares cost and man-hour estimates, job budgets and schedules.
- Prepares or oversees the preparation of final plans and reports and submits them for approval.
- Conducts or oversees personnel involved in engineering investigations and planning work.
- Coordinates work with other engineers and professionals within and outside own discipline, and with support services staff.
- Plans, schedules and conducts or coordinates construction services on projects of moderate scope.
- May occasionally assist in the management of projects.
- May perform such other duties as the supervisor may from time to time deem necessary.
Skills & Qualifications:
- B.S. or M.S. in Engineering
- 5-10 years of transportation structures design expeirnce
- Experience with NCDOT a plus.
- Licensed Professional Engineer (P.E.)
For more information on this and other opportunities, please contact Carlos Castillo at email@example.com or 407-591-3116