11600 Ninth Street North
Job Number: 81791
Loyal Source’ s Direct Hire Division has partnered with a premier, national electrical contractor to hire a Senior Electrical Project Manager in the Tampa Bay area.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
- With more than 200 active projects and revenue exceeding $2 billion dollars, our client is one of the top electrical contractors in the United States.
- Established 30 years ago, the company has operated as a family-run business built on a commitment to customer service
- With a committed to training and giving back to the communities, the company offers the perfect environment for driven individuals who are commitment to excellence and growth.
ABOUT THE POSITION
The Senior Project Manager leads the project team and has overall accountability for completing assigned construction projects successfully. They assist in cultivating opportunities for future construction projects by providing excellent customer service, maintaining quality assurance, and building a financially successful project.
- Managing all business aspects of multiple concurrent projects and ensuring financial targets are met while maintaining established quality standards.
- Supervising and mentoring select project managers and assistant project managers on the project team.
- Actively maintaining customer relationships to ensure customer satisfaction and quality of service.
- Managing all activities associated with materials, budgeting, and production for assigned project(s).
- Planning and scheduling resources to meet project milestones.
- Acting as liaison with the customer and project staff to properly identify and process scope changes, address issues, communicate regarding project milestones, etc.
- Managing project related correspondence and documents through designated document management systems.
- Ensuring adherence to Power Design’ s standards of quality, safety, and best practices.
- Minimum 10 years of related project management experience with an electrical contractor, required; commercial/multifamily experience, preferred.
- Ability to multi-task in a high volume, fast-paced work environment with very tight deadlines.
- Commitment to providing responsive customer service, even after hours.
- Ability to travel (up to 25%).
- Experience with Oracle (or other formalized project management software) and Accubid (or other estimating software) preferred.
- Experience with remote project management (with only occasional visits to job site), preferred.
If you, or someone you know, are interested in learning more, please contact Mary Varouh at email@example.com or 407-591-3121