Job Number: 82957
Loyal Source’ s Direct Hire Division has partnered with a nationally recognized engineering firm to hire a Senior Mechanical Engineer to work at their New Orleans, LA office. Our client is a full-service engineering design firm with a focus on large facility design including education, federal, municipal, and healthcare facilities.
As a Senior Mechanical Engineer, you will provide the necessary technical leadership, mentoring and guidance to the mechanical staff in your operating groups. You will ensure total quality of all engineering efforts, appropriate fee development and timely billing and collection of project fees. You will assist the Director in meeting marketing goals, revenue projections and client expectations. You may serve as the Project Engineer when dictated by the project size, complexity or client request.
- PE License with at least 12 years of experience leading the engineering and design of mechanical (HVAC, plumbing, and fire protection) systems for commercial, institutional, governmental, and healthcare facilities.
- Ideal candidates will possess a BSME or BSAE (with mechanical specialty) from an ABET accredited engineering program.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Demonstrated leadership and project management successes are expected of qualified candidates.
- Knowledge in energy modeling and Revit skills preferred.
For more information on this opportunity, please contact Mary Varouh at 407-591-3121 or firstname.lastname@example.org
If you feel this opportunity is not right for you, please pass along this information and visit our website at www.loyalsource.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other current and future positions.