Job Number: 82936
Loyal Source’ s Direct Hire Division has partnered with a nationally recognized engineering firm to hire a Senior Mechanical Engineer to work at their Philadelphia, PA office. Our client is a full-service engineering design firm with a focus on large facility design including education, federal, municipal, and healthcare facilities.
As a Senior Mechanical Engineer, you will provide the necessary technical leadership, mentoring and guidance to the mechanical staff in your operating groups. You will ensure total quality of all engineering efforts, appropriate fee development and timely billing and collection of project fees. You will assist the Director in meeting marketing goals, revenue projections and client expectations. You may serve as the Project Engineer when dictated by the project size, complexity or client request.
- Pennsylvania PE license or ability to obtain reciprocity.
- 12+ years of experience leading the engineering and design of mechanical systems for healthcare facilities.
- Experience with project management, fee negotiation, proposals and kick off meetings.
- Demonstrated leadership with business development abilities.
- Competitive Salary and Paid Time Off
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Flexible Spending
- 401K with company match
- Flexible schedules
- Ownership Opportunities
For more information on this opportunity, please contact Dominic DeTrani at 407-591-3116 or firstname.lastname@example.org
If you feel this opportunity is not right for you, please pass along this information and visit our website at www.loyalsource.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other current and future positions.