Job Number: 81793
Loyal Source' s Direct Hire Division has partnered with one of Orlando' s leading engineering firms to hire a Senior Mechanical Engineer for a full time opportunity.
ABOUT THE POSITION
As a Senior Mechanical Engineer, you will work closely with a multi-disciplinary team to deliver solutions that meet the needs of various commercial, industrial and hospitality clients. This is a full-time permanent position with exposure to interesting clients with diverse projects and opportunities to support expanding operations. The work environment is a team atmosphere that emphasizes delivering quality in a responsive manner to our clients.
- Engineer drawings in compliance with applicable codes and write specifications for hydronic and air distribution, central cooling and heating plants, plumbing, and fire protection systems
- Perform calculations for determining heating and cooling load, equipment sizing, pipe and ductwork sizing.
- Conduct on site field investigations to gather data on existing mechanical conditions, monitor construction progress, and punchlist.
- Review and respond to trade contractor RFIs and shop drawing submittals.
- Estimate construction costs using vendor quotes and market pricing.
- Communicate effectively and promptly with project managers, architects, engineers, and staff to provide coordinated mechanical deliverables.
- Lead and mentor junior mechanical staff.
- Attend client meetings and jobsite progress meetings.
- Assist with business development by preparing proposals and attending prospective client interviews.
- 10+ years of experience
- Licensed Professional Engineer (P.E.)
- Proficiency in load calculation software.
- Understanding of AutoCAD and Revit.
- Experience performing on site observations of existing conditions and construction progress.
- Experience reviewing contractor shop drawings and responding to contractor RFIs.
For more information and to apply, please contact Mary Varouh at 407-591-3121 or send your resume to email@example.com