Job Number: 81177
Loyal Source Government Services is currently hiring a Senior Program Manager to work at the Walter Reed National Military Medical Center in Bethesda, MD.
If you are interested in this position please contact Justin LaMacchia at 407-591-3113 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Master' s Degree in related field
- Program Management Professional (PMP) certification preferred
- A minimum of five (5) years’ experience in project management within the Military Health System (MHS)
- Possess experience as a Program Manager of MHS Pain Care Program.
- Possess knowledge of DoD policies and procedures, DoD contracts, the federal acquisition process, and contract procedures and types, familiarity of directives associated with Wounded Warrior Care and Funding, and Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations (JCAHO) standards.
- Possess knowledge, initiative, leadership ability and organizational skill to plan, implement, and evaluate policies and procedures necessary to accomplish the mission of the departments Pain Care initiative.
DUTIES / TASKS:
- The Senior Program Manager is responsible for the day-to-day operations of the Pain Initiative as serves as a consult for subordinate projects such as the Wounded Warrior Pain Care Initiative, Tele-medicine for Pain project, Palliative Care project, etc.
- The Senior Program Manager is responsible for Program Management Tasks including assisting with personnel management issues, equipment management, public relations, staff and patient education programs, tracking and reporting metrics to higher echelons of command and conducts systematic internal reviews. The Senior Program Manager will be responsible for the initiation, planning, execution, monitoring and controlling of program operations, and will assume the responsibilities, duties, and authority of the Director during short or extended absences of the Director
- Contributes to the establishment of policies of the program by providing information and recommendations as requested by higher-level management. Develops, evaluates, and adjusts organizational structures and management systems for the administrative services in the healthcare delivery system.
If you feel this opportunity is not right for you, please pass along this information and visit our website at www.loyalsource.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other current and future positions.
Loyal Source does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.